Logistics Website is the process of planning and executing the efficient transportation and storage of goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption. The goal of logistics is to meet customer requirements in a timely, cost-effective manner. Creating Logistics website is simple if you have Samora Bot. Once you have created website with Samora Bot, open your website manager and follow below steps:
1. Click on User Portal from the bottom of your website manager.
2. Click on Admin Settings to configure your website.
3. Select Logistics Website under Portal Type and click on Update
4. You should see above menu arrangement.
- Quote History: This is a list of requests sent by your users.
- Approved Quote: This shows list of approved requests.
5. Under Quote History, you have two icons namely: approve quote and delete quote. You will see below form if you click on first icon
6. Above information will be revealed to your user as well.
7. In case you want to edit approved quote, you can click on the pencil icon.