An online form, also known as a web form or an HTML form, is an interactive web page that allows for user input. The data received through the form is then automatically kept for you to view and export. Install Samora Bot from Google Play Store and create a website first then follow below steps.
1. Click on Forms at the bottom of your website manager.
2. Click on + to add new form
3. You will see four tools after adding form: Add field, copy form link, edit form and delete form
4. You will see above screen if you click on add field icon (+)
5. Each form has two links. If you click on first underlined link, it will take you to list of form fields while second link will take you to form record
5. You can export form record to JSON, PDF or CSV